Monica L. Rockwell, LLC is a local woman-owned CPA firm focused on catapulting your nonprofit organization or small to mid-size business to the next level of success and sustainability.
- Accounting assistance and financial statement preparation services – to assist the organization in adjusting the books and preparing financial statements and/or prepare for an audit.
- Attest (review and compilation) services – when your organization requires financial statements with a report from a CPA.
- Contract CFO services – provides expertise and leadership in the finance and accounting function. We act as an external CFO/Controller providing our clients with the tools, systems and support necessary to build a more sustainable organization and help ensure the assets are protected.
- IRS Form 990 Preparation and tax compliance for nonprofit organizations.
- Internal control analysis and assistance – helps organizations design policies and procedures to help prevent and detect fraud.
- Consulting – General business assistance, special projects and financial analysis